Subject: NEW logo for penguinplay
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 12:12:18 -0800 (PST)
From: Lu Max <lumaxmail@yahoo.com>

Hi,
my names Scott A. Maxwell (3d/2d artist) i saw your
site and the message that you needed a logo ;so i
whipped these models up and here ya go..i hope it
helps .

The models where done in 3d studio max 2.5 texturing
in photoshop and theres a lowpoly version(for possible
game use??) as well as a highres mesh so if your
project needs these penguin characters posed for other
pictures in the future feel free to drop me a email.

Good luck with the Penguin play project and
best regards,
 Scott A.Maxwell
 Lumaxmultimedia