Re: PSound & ppconfig.h

Christian Reiniger wrote:
>Peter, can I modify the PSound stuff to work >with ppconfig.h or do you
>prefer to do it yourself (if you have some >uncommitted changes or whatever)

You can make the changes if you want. Is it just
a matter of prefixing the macros with PP?

I've been working on adding Streams to PSound
and adding microsoft Audio Compression Manager  support for wave files.

I recently found a good cvs interface called tkcvs which comes with a program called tkdiff which makes it easy to merge the source together again.

Peter Burns