PSound compile

When trying to compile PSound g++ complained that you tried passing
unsigned char * to munmap () int DspMapped.cpp (177).
I added a (char *) cast (committed).
After that it compiled fine.

I messed a bit with the xxx_(LT)LIBRARIES stuff in my local copy and things
looked fine until ld complained (while trying to build the test app) about
an undefined reference to SampleWav::SampleWav () - which actually *is* not
implemented ;)

BTW what about moving the test utilities to some other dir, say src/tests,
and let them depend on the entire libpenguinplay.* instead of only
libpsound.* ?

	Christian