Re: CVS surprises

On Fri, 2 Oct 1998, Christian Reiniger wrote:

> Adrian, thanks for changing my sources to the new location of
> PenguinPlay.h. It was a bit confusing though when I tried checking my
> versions in. I think a mailing list for cvs commit messages would be really
> beneficial now ;)
Yes I suppose.

What actually went wrong was that I did something stupid involving ISPs
and email (again), so no one received my "I changed the CVS tree in ways
other people should know about" message.  Actually my mail settup is
working now so long as I don't abuse it, the only problem is that I
do  not get my bounce messages untill I run fetchmail (which I didn't
do, therefore I did not notice that I had done anything wrong).