Re: sorry for the flood

On Wed, 7 Oct 1998 hsmith@dockside.co.za wrote:

> Instead, it s just that when you think games you think about that other
> OS. I mean I know I can get the newest and hippest games for that OS. And I've
> never have seen games for Linux at a retailer.

See, most of the professional games take equipment that most hackers just
haven't got - nonlinear video editing systems, for example.  And it takes
a _LOT_ of skill, and a _LOT_ of code before you have something you can
show off.  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson
hacker@geeky1.ebtech.net
"This is Maurice, our sheep-hearding carrot."
http://www.hpv.on.ca sys admin