Re: PenguinPlay IRC meeting (The big one)

s369625@student.uq.edu.au wrote:

>>While this "plan" is much slower than the older one(s), it's in our opinion
>>The Right Thing To Do (TM) ;)
>>
>Yes and no.  My concern is that we are doing the code, code, code bit
>before talking to the people we are code, code coding for.

Ah, yes. Forgot that. I mainly proposed it this way because it would be
nice to have The Big Meeting as follow-up of the Gamasutra Editorial and I
think that we should have more mature libs before writing that editorial.
But perhaps that's wrong. Anyway, I don't think much beyont the LGDC
announcement for now (and I dont think that's neccessary)...

Cu
	Christian

--

REALITY.SYS corrupted ... reboot Universe [Y,n]?