Going away for a while.

I thought I would make this anouncement well ahead of time.

pg2d is in a state where its skeleton has been built, and there
is almost enough meat to make some limited and slow demos.
If I weren't  redisigning of one largish subystem, I would be
making it ready for for a "toy" release.

My problem is that I am currently heavily inundated with Real
Life.  For the next two or three weeks I will be in heavy exam
study mode, after that I will have about a week of hacking time
before I go on a long holiday.

While I will be able do email on holiday, I won't be hacking.
So I might not have time to get such a toy release out.  I would
really appreciate it if someone could take it over for me, either
temporarily or permanently.  Could someone _please_ contact
me about this.  Don't worry if you haven't studied the code
too closely.

A  toy release during the holidays would be a really great
Christmas present.

On a related matter, in order to prevent mailbox flooding while
I am away, I plan to unsubscribe from the GGI list.  Warewolf
is still subscribed isn't he?