Re: Problems

Bjarke Hammersholt Roune wrote:
> Very, very weird is the fact that the template functions min and max are NOT
> defined in the header algortihms.h as they should be. The best I get in
> cstdlib is this:

Have a look in <xutility>, they are defined there. <algorithms> includes
<xutility>.
Also there are often two sets of headers. The ones with the .h extension
and the ones without. The headers without the extension are more up to
date.

Has anybody here tried using gcov or gprof with gcc 2.95 ? If i give the
-pg switch or   -fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage my test programs segfault
mysteriously.