PenguinInput

Okay. I finally managed to take some time. Now, some major parts of PPI are
finished. Anyway, there is one thing I'd like to know from you (and especially
from the PenguinGraphics people).

The procedural event-distribution goes via callbacks (libXt-like). I would
like to do so in OO as well, since it's very intuitive and fast and, unlike
Signal/Slot, it doesn't need a preprocessor. What do you think?

PS: I got a working implementation of basic timing-functions. They are precise
to 1/100s and not portable at all ;=). Sorry, but POSIX only defines functions
precise to 1s which is not enough for games. Therefore, I used setitimer
(SysVr4 and BSD4.4).

--
        Christof Buergi         |            cbuergi@buergi.lugs.ch
                                |         http://tristan.discordia.ch/
"I am Ronald of Borg. Do you want fries with your assimilation?"