SV: PFile notes

Sorry for having been quiet for a few days. Me and a couple of my friends
got together for non-stop gaming... Not much sleep, but great fun... :)

> (1) in PakFile::Umount () some code is commented out, with a note
> "uncomment when new sync scheme is in place" or so. Well, we *do*
> have that
> sync code now, right? Can you take care of that (I don't know what calls
> are needed there) ?

I'd love to do it, but...

A) "new sync scheme" ? Synchronization for what, exactly? Cached writes?

B) What exactly makes me more qualified for this? (Perhaps you think I wrote
that comment? I didn't)

> (2) Is there a good reason that Directory::Add (Directory*) does not call
> SetParent () for the added dir? I have some problems getting mounting to
> work because of this...

I don't see any.