I'm not dead.

Hello everyone.   The Subject says it all really.

Unfortunately real life  sometimes gets in the way for
hacking. I have not had much time to over the past week,
and so I have not connected to the internet in ages.
Instead I let messages just pile up on me.

I don't have time to actually reply to anything.  But I
thought I'd tell everyone that I was still alive.  I might
not get any time do for another week either.

I might not be able to make it to the next IRC meeting.
We'll see.

Bye.