Is Your Web Site A Secret?

     Is your web site the best kept secret on the Internet?

     We'll promote it to 50 search engines and indexes for $85
     and complete the job in 2 business days.  Satisfaction is
     guaranteed!

If you have a great product, but are not getting many inquiries from
your Web site, you may not be adequately listed on the Web's search
engines and indexes.

Millions of viewers daily use these facilities to find the products
and services they are looking for.  But if your site is not listed, no
one will see it.

Listings on most of these services are free.  However, locating and
filling out the forms required to get a listing can take several days,
and most people just don't have the time to do it.

That is why we offer a web site promotion service.

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

We will submit your site to 50 indexes and search engines for $85.  We
will accept the return of this E-mail, with the form below filled out,
as an order.  We will bill you upon completion of the promotion.  Our
terms are net 15 days from date of invoice.  Satisfaction guaranteed!

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?

Generally, we complete the submissions within 48 hours of
receiving your order.  It can take any individual search engine or
index up to three weeks to process your submission, although most are
much faster.

WHAT SEARCH ENGINES AND INDEXES ARE INCLUDED IN THE
PROMOTION?

The list changes from time to time.  This is our current list:

Alta Vista, Anzwers, AOL Netfind, BizCardz Business Directory, Bizlink,
BizWeb, Black Widow Search, Excite, Galaxy, HotBot, Infomak, Infoseek,
InfoSpace, InterBis, Jayde Online Directory, Jumpcity, Jumper Hot Links, JumpLink,
LinkMonster, Lycos, MangaSeeker, Manufacturers Information Network,
Net Happenings, Net Announce, New Page List, New Riders WWW Yellow Pages,
Northern Light, One World Plaza, PeekABoo, Planet Search, Power Crawler,
QuestFinder, Scrub The Web, Seven Wonders, SiteFinder, SiteShack, Super Snooper,
The YellowPages.com, TurnPike, Unlock: The Information Exchange, WebCrawler,
WebVenture Hotlist, WhatUSeek, Where2Go, WhoWhere, World Announce Archive,
Wow! Web Wonders!, YeeHaa!, Yellow Pages Superhighway, YelloWWWeb, Your Webscout,
ZenFinder.

HOW WILL I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE PROMOTED MY SITE?

When we have completed the promotion, we will send you an HTML
file as an attachment to your E-mail bill.  Save this file to your
disk, and view it through your Web browser.  It provides links to the
search engine we submitted your site to, plus any comments we received
from them when we did it.

ARE THERE ANY GUARANTEES?

We do not require prepayment.  Your satisfaction is guaranteed or
you don't pay the bill.

WHO IS LAUNCHMASTER?

We are a web site promotion company located at:

   LaunchMaster, Inc.
   12 Godfrey Place
   Wilton CT 06897
   Phone: (203) 834-5823
   Fax:   (203) 834-1897
   Email: launch@launchmaster.com

HOW DO I ORDER?

The easiest way to order is by e-mail.  Just hit the REPLY button on
your e-mail program and fill out the following information. (This
information will be posted to the search engines/indexes):

Your name:
Company Name:
Address:
City:              State/Prov:     Zip/Postal Code:
Telephone:
Fax:
Email address:
Site Title:
Description (about 25 words):
Key words (maximum of 25, in descending order of importance):

Contact (in case we have questions):

If  billing a different address, please complete the following:

Addressee:
Company Name:
Address:
City:              State/Prov:     Zip/Postal Code:
Telephone:
Fax:
Email address:

We will bill via Email. (80831)

Terms:  By returning this document via Email, you agree as follows:
You have the authority to purchase this service on behalf of your
company.    Terms are net 15 days.  Accounts sent to collections will
be liable for collection costs.  You agree to protect and indemnify
LaunchMaster, Inc. in any claim for libel, copyright violations, plagiarism,
or privacy and other suits or claims based on the content or subject
matter of  your site.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

When we receive your order, we will acknowledge it via return email.
We will then input your information into our system.

When completed, we will run your promotion, capturing any comments
from search engines as we go.  We will incorporate these into an
HTML-formatted report to you, which we will attach to your bill.
                      Launchmaster, Inc.
                       12 Godfrey Place
                        Wilton CT 06897
Ph: (203) 834-5823  Fx: (203) 834-1897  E-mail: launch@launchmaster.com