Re: PakFiles

Sam Lantinga wrote:

>> can be larger than the original - despite compression. So the format should
>> allow for both compress-then-encrypt and encrypt-then-compress. I think an
>> additional "compressed-first" flag is appropriate for this. Comments?
>
>Definitely make it an option.  Depending on the encryption and compression

Good.

Note to all ppl here: I'll be quite busy (with real world things I mean)
this week, so don't expect very much from my side... :(

>> PS: The major parts of the PakFile compiler tool now compile.
Individually. >> In an isulated environment. With egcs 1.1. I hope I'll
have the remaining >> code for a first version ready this weekend so I can
attempt to actually >> link things together and run it ;)

>Congrats! :)

Update: A very first version of it now runs and seems to do what it should.
I'm currently trying to understand the Makefile system Adrian set up so I
can make a proper one for the PakCompiler. As soon as this is done I'll
check in the sources (in penguinplay/src/Tools/PakCompiler/) and do some
more testing.

Cu
	Christian
--

Windows IS NOT a virus...viruses do something.