Re: [RANT] What's up ???

On Sat, 4 Sep 1999, Christian Reiniger wrote:

>If you hate the new plans - come on, flame me.
>If you agree with everything - send a mail just saying "I agree".
>If you don't know what to think about it yet - say so, and say what your
>  concerns are.

Ok, I can't say I've followed the discussions that thoroughly, as it has
been mostly about stuff that doesn't concern me. If anything I've done is
in PP, then I don't want it to be changed. It's too much job for something
that already works. Changing stuff introduces errors, and I must say I
don't even like the naming conventions etc. that are used in PP.

So, now I've said something...

 Jan 'Chakie' Ekholm |    CS at Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland
    Linux Inside     | I'm the blue screen of death, no-one hears you scream