Sv: Build Options

>>It would be alot better to have all these kinds of pre-processor symbols
>>defined in one header.
>
>That'd be PenguinPlay.h or the proper "part" when we split it up. Just give
>me a code snippet with these defines and I'll include it during the
>PenguinPlay.h cleanup.

The symbols used by ppMemAlloc and its derivation, ppObjAlloc is
PP_MEM_ALLOC_ALIGN_64BIT and PP_MEM_ALLOC_ALIGN_32BIT. If none of these
symbols are defined, ppMemAlloc and ppObjAlloc defaults to 32-bit alignment.

The symbols used by ppStatMemAlloc and its derivation, ppStatObjAlloc is
PP_STAT_MEM_ALLOC_ALIGN_64BIT, PP_STAT_MEM_ALLOC_ALIGN_32BIT and
PP_STAT_MEM_ALLOC_NO_ALIGN. If none of these symbols are defined,
ppStatMemAlloc defaults to 32-bit alignment.

I suggest doing it like this:

// ** ppMemAlloc and ppObjAlloc options **

// #define PP_MEM_ALLOC_ALIGN_64BIT
#define PP_MEM_ALLOC_ALIGN_32BIT // defaults to

// ** ppStatMemAlloc and ppStatObjAlloc options **

// #define PP_STAT_MEM_ALLOC_ALIGN_64BIT
#define PP_STAT_MEM_ALLOC_ALIGN_32BIT // defaults to
// #define PP_STAT_MEM_ALLOC_NO_ALIGN.

This way, its clear what options there are.