Re: TODO

> >That sounds really good.

> Thanks.

> >I heartily applaud your choice of direction, and I look forward to using
> >the PenguinPlay web pages for Linux game development information. :)

> Geez, you sound like one of those tie-wearers. Side-effects of the "Lead
> Programmer"? ;)

I think a side effect of "Say something so we can quote you" :)

I just wanted to say... You go guys!  Stop arguing about technology
and mission and put together a web page with good information that
I can browse daily. :)

Um, is that better? :)

	-Sam Lantinga				(slouken@devolution.com)

Lead Programmer, Loki Entertainment Software
--
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"
						 -- Rich Kulawiec