Re: automake

Peter Burns wrote:

>I did a bit of work on the automake scripts for penguinplay
>and placed the result, PenguinPlay-0.0.0.tar.gz, into ftpspace.
>(http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/PenguinPlay-0.0.0.tar.gz)

Excellent. Just what I need now for testing the new URL code 8-))

>It's not finished yet. I couldn't get PenguinFile to compile
>due to inconsistencies with the capitalisation of
>PenguinPlay/exception.h.
>
>Please note - PenguinPlay/Exception.h != PenguinPlay/exception.h

Yup, I saw that too. Some PFile fines include PenguinPlay/Exceptions.h
seperately while now it's replaced by PenguinPlay/exceptions.h which is
automatically included by PenguinPlay/PenguinPlay.h

>At the moment sleep looks more inviting than going in and
>fixing this.

I'll do that. PFile is anyway so much in flux now that we can't expect it
to correctly compile always.

	Christian