Re: SV: SV: Progress Update

Pierre Phaneuf wrote:

> Bjarke Hammersholt Roune wrote:

Also, not counting the incredible irony of a Linux developer using
Outlook for e-mail, could you get a MUA that doesn't wreck threading
information?

Just an idea like that, because I tried to get into the communication by
reading the newsgroup, and this "Progress Update" thread for example was
all over the place, with "SV: " added multiple times...

I guess "SV" must be something relative to your native language, but it
would be nice if you could change that to "Re: " (must be somewhere in
the configuration) and prevent it from adding it multiple times. It
wouldn't thread properly, but at least our MUA could put all the
relevant messages togethers...

Just a suggestion, don't take it in an offensive way...

--
Pierre Phaneuf
Ludus Design, http://ludusdesign.com/