Re: example Re: [pygame] crash when quiting, initing, quiting...

Rene Dudfield wrote:
> this is a small example which crashes for me, randomly.  sometimes I can do
> more, sometimes less than two before it crashes.

rene, excellent work on tracking this. i've found the problem.
definitely related to initializing pygame.display multiple times.
looking back it's one of those "how did this ever work at all"
situations. (it wasn't OPENGL specific).

i'm checking the code into cvs now. feel free to test on it, but i'm
pretty confident it is all taken care of. (ok it's in there now)