Re: [pygame] Pygame

"Actually, I think the scripting engines that a lot of these games use
are woefully inadequate (with respect to speed as well as functionality,
of course). Python could really show some of them up. I'd bet a lot
of them could have less C/C++ than they have, if they had used a decent
high-level language (Python!). And don't forget the God-send to the
Python game-developer community, Psyco. :-)"

Is my guess that you've never written any unreal script correct?