[pygame] strange problem with cx_freeze pygame (in some cases)

Hi,

I'm using cx_freeze for my pygame project, to make simple use of my game. I also included precompiled SDL libs to my game. Before I start my frozen python executable, I set in simple script LD_LIBRARY_PATH to use SDL from application directory. Everything works, but:

I wanted to save score to some common directory, /var/games/mygame. For that reason I set owner and group for /var/games/mygame to games:games and I also set group owner games for mygame and set group sticky bit:

chown games:games /var/games/mygame
chown root:games /usr/local/games/mygame/mygameex
chmod g+s /usr/local/games/mygame/mygameex

When I do this (specially last command - setting sticky bit), the python cannot find SDL libs. It tells:

ImportError: libSDL-1.2.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

When I disable sticky bit, everything starts to work again:

chmod g-s /usr/local/games/mygame/mygameex

(but I cannot write my score)

What I do wrong or what can I do to fix it?

Thank you for help,

Jindra Sarson