Re: [pygame] Training

Hi Kris

There are many ways to improve skills. As someone mentionend the best way is someone living close to you.There are also some books I can recommend:

- Learning Python : http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/lpython/
- Game programming with Pyhton : http://books.google.com/ booksvid=ISBN1584502584&id=W8T2f7F_rs0C&pg=PA1&lpg=PA1&dq=game +programming+with+python&hl=de&sig=OQ6SMimBzm850Ji92oNH_6Wc9zc

The Game programming book is strong in showing techniques that are also valid in other languages. I can recommend both books.
And at least there are many good examples and manuals out in the Internet.

About graphics wich I also need a ton for my project: I'm pleased with
- www.contentparadise.com
- www.daz3d.com

Both offer tons of various objects in 3D that you can move around (Daz3D even offers a free tool called DAZ 3D Studo for it). They also offer some free example and some others quite cheap. You can use the 3D models in 2D or 3D games. Its hard to find good artists willing to help you for free these days. ;)

Just my 2 cents
Farai