Re: [pygame] Playable Game: Shooter Doodle

On 4/6/07, Jason Massey <jason.massey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
lol, you got a score of 10?  That's amazing!  You either have incredibly -
*incredibly* - fast reflexes or something of a slow computer.  I had to add
in a tick delay to stand a chance, especially since the enemies are shooting
spray patterns and have the same small hit box that I do.

Same here. 100msec after game start, I died. The game is way too fast, looks like it's on extacy or something.

-- - Rikard - http://bos.hack.org/cv/