From: Rikard Bosnjakovic [mailto: rikard.bosnjakovic@xxxxxxxxx]
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 00:10:28 +0200
Subject: Re: [pygame] New here, me and my game

On 4/9/07, dbcad7@xxxxxxxxxx <dbcad7@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> I am 99 percent certain that I am going to have to do most of it over, and probably more than once before I am through.That's what we usually call empirism, or "learning by doing". Keep upand it'll all add up eventually.-- - Rikard - http://bos.hack.org/cv/

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com