Re: [pygame] full keyboard control

I could be wrong here (I have not used Windows for years), but I thought that the whole point of Ctrl Alt Delete to login was that this sequence of keys could not be grabbed by anything other than the OS itself - it is a 'secure channel' or something like that. My guess is that you will not be able to intercept this with a user level process, because that would defeat the security of this key sequence. (Basically, if you hit Ctrl Alt Delete, you can be sure that there is no trojan putting up a 'login' screen to steal your password).

Cheers

Lamonte(Scheols/Demonic) wrote:
I'm pretty sure if you set full screen mode and do checks to see if they pressed ctrl+alt+del do nothing :)