Re: [pygame] Game engine?

A tile engine where all sprites fit into a tile should be fairly
simple. Just has to return whether or not movement into tile X from
tile Y is allowed and draw all the background tile images.. Having
that base would make each game get done much faster. Being not pygame
specific I could draw the game in a wxPython panel or in pygame, and I
can copy the logic over to another language if necessary to port the
games to other platforms.

Took a look at Squirrel game and I see pulling the tile logic out to
its own class is feasible. Someone must have already done this?

Mark