[pygame] informal poll on Windows python version

This is an informal poll to figure out which version of python people
use with pygame on Windows

Just reply and post your versions in this format

Windows Version: Windows XP

Pygame Version: 1.9.1

Python Version: 2.5 and 2.6 (I have both installed)

Reason (optional): Until recently I thought python 2.5 + was the only
version to work with pygame and py2exe. Recently switched to 2.6 as my
default, but won't removed 2.5 yet until I have tested py2exe on all my
projects.

---
James Paige