Re: [pygame] New Website and Logo

At 16:15 03/08/01, you wrote:

 > Cheers for that,  if were allowed to change the image, any chance of
being cheeky and asking for the .PSD version

Hi,

Thanks for the comments everyone (here, and on #PyGame). The original
version (PSD) only features a seperation of the snake from the wording. I
can make this available here, or on my site if you want, but it's not going
to be much more use than the version you can grab off the site. Saying that
though, I'll happily knock up some variants in the future if there is some
consensus (E.G. shoving a disk in his/her (anyone got a name for the
critter?) gob would be trivial...)

Re: snake mapped logo, well, that version still exists (on my server
Crash), in 24bit colour and indexed down to 32 and 16 colours if people
/really/ want them, but (IMHO) Pete has made a decision on what he wants,
and I'd be reticent to let the other versions escape into the wild without
Pete being in control of them...

I did the logo as a big "thank you!" for all the hard work people have put
in to PyGame -- as it's made some big differences to Civil. I'd hate for
that to turn into "Logo Version War!" :)

Anyway, thanks again!

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman had affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room munching pills and
listening to repetitive music." -- Unknown