Re: Pygame for Consoles (was Re: [pygame] New Website and Logo)

Angus Young wrote:
> Assuming Sony has not already included Python
> in their 'distribution'.  (Pygris, SolarWolf, and YASS
> would probably be the 2nd,3rd,& 4th funnest games (not
> in any order) on PS2 (after TTT))

i think there was some python for the PS2 linux. but i
can't remember how that got into my head. if someone
gets solarwolf running on ps2 i'd love to know :]
solarwolf has full joystick support, so it should work
out of the box (as long as PS2 supports threading?)