Re: [pygame] Pygame T-Shirts etc,

At 18:49 24/08/01, you wrote:
>Now there are new pygame Shirts Hats and Mugs. you can get them at
>Http://www.cafepress.com/pygame

Heh, I like the idea of that. Well played -- except, why the green box
around the outside of the logo? Couldn't you have cropped directly to the
image? I can provide a version happily if it helps...

Getting-the-logo-on-a-t-shirt-G :)

--
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman had affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room munching pills and