[pygame] character animation with pygame

Hello, remember The Neverhood? :)

I'm making a simple module to handle some character animation with pygame.
You can get the current version here:

http://es.geocities.com/manuel_por_aca/anis.zip

At the momment the character do what a script says (a list of actions,
actually), but i want to also implement a stack of actions that can be
captured pressing the arrow keys.

Each cell of the animations is stored in one image. If you have gimp,
you can see how i calculate the next position of the rect, by adding
vectors. The xcf files are in the package.

I'm sorry but the comments are in spanish, I can translate them I
someone finds this useful.

Regards, Manuel.