Re: [pygame] movie

Brain Murphy wrote:

Is this for Windows? yes

    What is exactly your question?How could I do this, I have studied
    the tutorials and still have no clue.
    Do you have a graphical model of what you want to do?Yes
    Have you made hand-written notes that you could publish here?no

    Many thanks,
    Brian

Replying like this is a little confusing. Usually, comments you make to the reply go on separate lines.
My mail client (Thunderbird) draws cute little blue lines on the side so I can tell who is replying to what,
so if you can make it on a separate line it helps tremendously in readability.

In regard to your inquiry:
Do you know python already?
Do you understand how pygame works?
Do you know how to blit images to the screen?
If you know all of these things, you can make your screensaver,
so I suspect you're having trouble with one of these.
Which part is giving you problems?

And for future reference, please read the article located here.
It explains how to ask questions that are likely to generate answers.
In particular:
'Open-ended questions tend to be perceived as open-ended time sinks. Those people most likely to be able to give you a useful answer are also the busiest people (if only because they take on the most work themselves). People like that are allergic to open-ended time sinks, thus they tend to be allergic to open-ended questions.'
Your original question, 'how do i make a movie with a snake in pygame' has too many different possibilities.
The questions that we've been asking you are our attempt to guide you to a more specific question that we can answer,
but if you try to come up with a specific question in the beginning (before posting to the list), you'll get more meaningful replies
and less run-around.
Hope That Helps,
-Luke

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/nowyoucan/wall_st_2/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40565/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html> . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal
Hmm. I think gmail is very easy to use already, and they don't need a Wall Street Journal quote to prove it.
I think google's word-of-mouth advertisement (they don't attach stuff to outgoing e-mails!) is far more effective.
They just made IMO a superior product, and people recognize that.
But I guess I'll try the new Yahoo! Mail at least once, so their advertisement worked to a certain extent at least.