Re: [pygame] Pygame-ctypes 0.08

Lenard Lindstrom wrote:

The following:

   event = pygame.event.poll()

raises this exception:

File "C:\prg\pygame-ctypes-0.08\pygame\event.py", line 168, in poll
return Event(0, sdl_event=event, keep_userdata=True)
File "C:\prg\pygame-ctypes-0.08\pygame\event.py", line 455, in __init__
if uevent.code == _USEROBJECT_CHECK1 and \
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'value'

Thanks. I've fixed this in SVN, but it would be _very_ helpful if next time you could provide some more information. For example, providing the complete traceback and a link to your source would be perfect, as it allows me to debug the problem myself, rather than guessing the cause.

Alex.