Re: [pygame] Pygame's future beyond 1.8

flyaflya wrote:

Don't remove the C pygame,I think spliting C pygame and ctypes-pygame to two separate projects is a good idea,So we will have more chioce,and ctypes-pygame can have special features itself and needn't to be compatible with C pygame.
Maybe a reason I choice C pygame is because py2exe can't bundle the dll files ctypes need to the exe file.

Pygame-ctypes works fine with py2exe. I used the setup.py:

---

from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe

setup(windows=['sample.py'],
     options={
       'py2exe': {
           'excludes': ['Numeric', 'numarray', 'numpy']
       }
     })
---

The default icon and font are missing, but that is a fixable problem.

Alex.