Re: [pygame] ideas for renaming pygame-ctypes

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 07:03:08PM +0100, Adam Bark wrote:
>    On 24/08/06, James Paige <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>      Absolute balderdash! The tradition of naming python libraries after
>      Monty Python sketches is sacred!
>
>      python-cytpes must be renamed pySelfDefenceAgainstFreshFruit and the
>      pySDL thin wrapper needs to be renamed
>      pyThompsonComeAtMeWithThatRaspberryComeOnBeAsViciousAsYouLikeWithIt
>
>      These are the /only/ sane choices, and anyone who disagrees with me is a
>      damn communist!
>
>      </sillyness type="offtopic" severity="shameful">
>
>    You can't get a much better name for a python module although how about
>    pyWhatIfHe'sGotAPointyStick?

Python 2.4.1 (#2, Mar 31 2005, 00:05:10)
[GCC 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1666)] on darwin
>>> import pyWhatIfHe'sGotAPointyStick? as pygame
  File "<stdin>", line 1
    import pyWhatIfHe'sGotAPointyStick? as pygame
                                                ^
SyntaxError: EOL while scanning single-quoted string