[pygame] fullscreen question

hi

Creating a fullscreen pygame display with smaller size (eg: 800x600) that the current screen resolution (eg:1024x768) creates a black frame around the 800x600 pygame window. This happens at least on my laptop, although I thought it should change the resolution of the system to match the pygame window size.

anyway, the question is :
is there some way to set the color of the frame around the pygame window?

I guess the answer is a big no, but I was just wondering about it. I am on windows XP at the moment.

thanks

enrike