Re: [pygame] pygame1.9 does not install in ubuntu from easy_install

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Lorenz Quack <don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Same here. It seems "readme.html" was not included in the tarball but is required by "setup.py"

Italo Maia wrote:
Reported some error moving readme.html o.o!

oh bugger.  For some reason readme.html wasn't in the MANIFEST.in, so the file wasn't included.  Well it hasn't been in the MANIFEST.in for a very long time...

Might have to do another quick release.  I've started already, but it won't be for another few+ days - I'll need to go over it again to make sure any other files aren't also missing.  Also I might as well take this opportunity to script a few of the release things to save some time in the future - incase other speedy releases need to be done.

cheers,