[pygame] Adding a new extension to the Windows compilation order

Exactly as the title says. How do I add a new extension to compile to the windows compilation order for pygame? I know Setup.in needs the modification, which it does. But I also know that one of the config files needs to be modified. In config_unix.py, I use:

Dependency('FFMPEG', 'libavformat/avformat.h', 'libavformat.a', ['avformat', 'swscale', 'SDL_mixer']),

and it works.

Do I modify config_win.py or config_msys.py? And what do I do to add to it? Obviously, I need to somehow tell it to target the three necessary dlls.

-Tyler

--
Visit my blog at http://oddco.ca/zeroth/zblog