Re: [pygame] Getting pygame import to work in pydev/eclipse, shows as error.

error:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/171/pydevcapimporterror.png/

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Brian Fisher <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are you sure pydev is running your script with the python 2.7 interpreter you have installed?

I think so.
\The script has "import sys; print sys.version" , and the output is:
     "2.7.1 (r271:86832, Feb  7 2011, 11:30:38) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)]"

what python interpreters are registered under "preferences->pydev->interpreter python"? if you have multiple registered, which is the default? (highest on list)

Here: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/pydevcapprefsinterprete.png/

When you run the script are you doing "run as->python run"? if you use the "run configurations" dialog, which python interpreter is selected in that dialog?

run -> run as -> python run.

I deleted and recreated the iterpreter (to refresh, incase pygame didn't exist before install) before making a new project, but broken. So I must have something wrong somewhere.

--
Jake