Re: [pygame] Fatal Python error: (pygame parachute) Segmentation Fault

Found it!
Sorry that I polluted this list with my insane mourning, but I still don't
understand how this could cause such a fatal error. The bug was that I wrote
this:

   def __add_layer(self, layer, offset=(0,0), bottom=0):
        if not bottom:
            self.layers.append(layer)
            self.offsets.append(offset)
        else:
            self.layers.insert(0,layer)
            self.offsets.append(offset)

instead of this:

   def __add_layer(self, layer, offset=(0,0), bottom=0):
        if not bottom:
            self.layers.append(layer)
            self.offsets.append(offset)
        else:
            self.layers.insert(0,layer)
            self.offsets.insert(0,offset)

Well, you could call it a "Segmentation Fault", but....

Happy coding everyone and take care! Remember, there is a small fatal error
lurking in everyone's program ;). (and 20 if you code in C)