[pygame] Pygame 1.3

When is pygame 1.3 going to be released? I really want to get all the
bug fixes in pygame, but I don't want to setup a C compiler to compile
cvs or cvs-snapshot. Maybe Pete Shinners can pre-release 1.3beta for
developers, this way when 1.3 is out people already has games using the
new code, and  have already found out all the new bugs. Or someone can
talk to Pete Shinners and just compile and put in contrib the cvs-snapshot.