Re: [pygame] launching an app from python?

hi

there is nothing wrong with your example (using "start notepad.exe"). It works fine on my Windows 98 box. What version of Python are you using and on what Windows operating system?
I am running python 2.3 on windows XP home.
As i explained before, it doesnt run the .exe until i quit the python process. I need both to run at the same time independently.

Maybe somthing wrong with my system? It could be. I had some other problems before with some python not running properly on my system but other people test them and they run ok on thir machines.

thanks for the help

--
enrike ::