Re: [pygame] Pygame2Exe problems

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 12:38:53 -0800, Zak Arntson <zak.arntson@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well heck, this means that the pygame2exe.py program needs to be
> updated. If I can get it working tonight, I'll post my results. I'm
> going to be studying, though, so I can't promise anything. (It may be
> quicker for me to just put Python and Pygame onto the CD).

I'm shamelesly pimping my own project here, but you might want to take
a look at the Pygame Launcher posts on this list from a couple of
months ago. It was created spesifically to make these kinds of
distribution issues easier. The latest version can be found on
http://people.cc.jyu.fi/~shang/pyg/ and could use some real world
usability testing.

--
Sami Hangaslammi