Re: [pygame] Galcon released

Hello

I tried to downlad it for Mac (OSX, PPC). Well I couldnt find a special version for Mac, so I downloaded the 473_philhassey.zip.
After extracting I started 'demo.py' with the following errors:

ImportError: No module named_flock
File "demo.py", line 10, in '?'
   import flock
File "flock.py", line 5, in '?'
  import flock

Same errors on main.py

Thats where it always stops. Did I start the wrong Python module?

So I downloaded '373_ld488.tgz' and tried to start the same modules again with the same erros.

The game looks so far great and interesting. Im just too stupid to start it. o.O

Greetings
Farai