Re: [pygame] Rotating Images on a specified axis.

Horst F. JENS wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 27.12.2006, 16:38 -0600 schrieb Caleb Mahase:

In order to do so, I need to be able to specify the axis on which the turret image will rotate instead of just rotating around the middle.

Can't you draw the turret image so that the turret axis is in the middle of the image ? I figure that half the picture is filled up with "nothing", the other half of the picture is used to draw the tank turret, and you make the "nothing" a transparent color.

-Horst
That's not a bad idea at all! I'll give it a try. Thanks!
-Cal