[pygame] blit image

Hi everyone,

i currently have a really weird problem. I want to blit a background image on my screen. It s a really simple operation and i ve done it so many times in this case, the image only appear when i move the screen with my mouse cursor... I definitively don't understand...
Here is the paste of the concerned source code :

http://bpaste.net/show/11826/

The image to print is loaded in the map instance of Map class. I get the whole path of the image from a file and then i load the image and blit it in the main. The image should be properly loaded because it appears when i move the window, maybe i ll paste you the concerned part of my class :

http://bpaste.net/show/11827/

i use those two print call to check if the image do no take a while a be loaded but it s not the case.