Re: [pygame] Noticeable lag between key press events and sound events

I had the same problem in ubuntu... and I think it's yours....

There appears to be some problem with pygame (SDL) and ALSA....

It worked changing.... ALSA with pulseaudio... but it was a uggly solution.... I've found this one too:

But I haven't test it....

Good look (tell me if it works, please)