[pygame] A Basic Class

I've been playing around with Pygame recently just experimenting with how
the various intricacies of Pygame work.  I've read every tutorial I could
get my hands on.  Could anyone give me an example of a sprite/game object
class that would move the sprite up, down, left and right.  Something not
too complicated that I can build upon.  I've tried several times to create
my own, but to no avail.  If anyone can help, it would be greatly
appreciated.