------- Forwarded Message

From: Heikki Salo <hosalo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The first release of DirectPython is now available at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/directpython/

DirectPython is a C++ extension to the Python programming language
(2.4.x) which provides access to DirectX (9.0c) API, including Direct3D,
DirectSound and DirectShow.

The full installation includes many samples and documentation that
should make programming easy, even for beginners.
- --
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-announce-list

        Support the Python Software Foundation:
        http://www.python.org/psf/donations.html