Re: [pygame] Mixing Python and C in games

On 2/17/06, Laura Creighton <lac@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Are you already using psyco?

I certainly am, and it has been a noticeable help. My need for more
efficiency is not all that acute, fortunately, I'd just like to
prepare myself and learn the tools and tricks necessary in advance.
The only area that has currently shown larger need for improvement is
particle effects, but my particle engine is wholly unoptimized at the
moment, so there's still a lot I can do on the Python side too.

--
Sami Hangaslammi